sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Friday, June 01, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

Happy Friday, people!

Here's a little more eye candy for you. I'm all about the pink lately.
P1010523

My glorious pink peony from yesterday's post is already dropping petals. That didn't take long, did it? I'm glad I got the picture before it was gone.

Today we're packing up the car for a quick trip to St. Louis. Lib gets nervous when she sees luggage, but she's going to like seeing her BFF Carson Lee. We're going to whoop and cheer on Saturday morning when one of D's nieces graduates from dental school. How cool is that! And she's job hunting in Chicago. Even cooler!

Enjoy the spring weather, y'all. See you next week.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Sorry about the peonies, but the tulips look awfully nice too.

One of my cats gets nervous when he sees luggage also. How do they know?

Here's hoping you, D and Libby enjoy your St. Louis weekend!

10:00 AM  
Blogger You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

The flowers... they last such a short time.. but what a glorious short time they last..

Thanks a ton for the interpretive dance t shirt tip..
That is a true must have for my summer wardrobe.
I will have to use my Wardrobe Refashion get out Of Jail Free Card on that one for certain!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home