sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Friday, July 06, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

Hi all and happy Friday!

We found these exotic looking mushrooms while taking our morning walk. I love their rusty color, gloss, and gnarled shape. There were about 20 of them and some green mosses growing on a tree stump.
P1020225P1020227
Later I spotted some more on our own lakeside property. This is the first year I've seen these or anything like them. Gotta wonder, are they poisonous?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Those are really neat! I miss Lake Superior.

Happy belated blogiversary!

1:48 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Very cool! I think you should create something that mimics that feel and color progression. Might be interesting...

12:36 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Wow, those mushrooms are fantastic. And I am quite impressed with the amount of jams and jellies--a big accomplishment. Think how long that one day's work will last you through the year!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home