sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Friday, May 11, 2007

Eye Candy Friday

Happy Friday and Happy Mothers Day to all the moms!

It's going to be a busy weekend. Tonight there are three events for me to pick from -- Looptopia, which is Chicago's first dusk-to-dawn arts and culture gathering (film, music, visual art, theater, dance, poetry, and, yep, knitting), a workshop with Dr. Svoboda on ayurveda, and a workshop with Paul Grilley on yin yoga. If my energy holds up, I'll be able to do one workshop and then join Looptopia.

On Saturday and Sunday we'll be setting up a new senior apartment for D's mom and celebrating Mothers Day. D's sisters are driving in from Ohio and Indiana, so there will be lots of laughs and bustling about. D's mom is sad and anxious about moving, and not ready to leave her house, so for now, the apartment will be a second residence, with a blend of new furniture and her old favorites.

OK, for the Eye Candy .... I couldn't pick a favorite, so today's a twofer. See ya next week. :)
P1010526
P1010525

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger AlisonH said...

I love how the cat's eyes play camouflage amid the greenery.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great eye candy! Thanks for the kind note you left me yesterday. I needed it!!!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the black cat ank kept it as my computer desktop wallpaper, What a Beautiful shot! Your blog is a true eye candy.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home