sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WIP Report -- Simple Trekking Socks

I had a three-day weekend, but never sat down to graft the red lace scarf. Instead, I ran long overdue errands, put some books on ebay, washed sweaters and hats, and played with Lib in the snow.
P1000924

I have to be in a more patient mood to sit and graft 170 stitches.

It's too bad I have to go to work because today would be the perfect day to spend on the couch with a time-consuming project. We got an overnight snow fall and we're supposed to get a lot more. Maybe a foot. D shoveled the sidewalk before he left and it's already hard to see the concrete.

I've got some mindless knitting in progress for the commute. A pretty new shade of Trekking XXL in muted purples and blues.
P1000957
P1000960

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Libby looks like she's having a blast! So cute in her fetching red sweater and the ball playfully held in her mouth. (I love my cats but can you tell I miss my dog?)

That Trekking is gorgeous and subtle. Who gets these socks?

10:46 AM  
Blogger gray la gran said...

any progress on mindless sock knitting is good progress ! my mom saw them on my blog and asked if they're for her. i guess they are, now ....

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home