sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Books available

When I was going through my library to find places for my recent acquisitions, I found a couple of Debbie Bliss books I should part with. They are both lovely and in great condition, but I haven't used either recently. So in the spirit of the new year and all, I am going to let them go.

Great Knits for Kids, 27 Classic Designs for Infants to Ten-Year-Olds (1997) is a hardback and New Baby Knits, More than 30 patterns for 0-3 year olds (1991) is a paperback. $7 each + Media Mail postage. I would give a better description, but I overslept and am running out the door. If you're interested, please send me an email: sweetfigs on gmail.

Edited to add: I wound up selling these on ebay for a lot more than 7 bucks apiece. Ebay made some money too. Oh well, so much for giving someone a bargain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home