sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Friday, November 03, 2006

Eye Candy Friday

PDRM2941Happy Friday everyone!
I didn't intend for this to be a series, but I'm fascinated by how quickly the foliage changes once the temperatures dip, so here's the third and last shot of the same climbing vine.

I think the leaves have changed very quickly this year because its been so cold. It's early November and the temperatures are like mid December. The high today will be about 32° F / 0° C.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Krawuggl said...

Here it was snowing last week, so all the leaves are now black and muddy. Such a shame, cause when seeing your pictures I recognized how fast autumn has gone and gloomy winter days arrived. On the other side they are nice to sit inside by the fire, sip a cup of hot chocolate and knit - and I really like it.
Have a great new week!

2:16 PM  
Blogger String said...

Thanks for the comment, there is a Lacevember thread and I think you can still join.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home