sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Lakefront by Bicycle

On my sister's last day in Chicago, we slept in late, snacked on banana bread and coffee, and then pedaled our bicycles over to the lakefront.

We took a little break at the zoo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The big lion was rolling around on his back.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wasn't fast enough to get a picture of the lioness using the poor leafless tree as a scratching post.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These guys are more my speed. They remind me of Libby.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope my sister comes back to Chicago soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home