sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Auntie Brags a Little

One of the nice things about my recent trip to Florida was spending time with my nieces and nephew. They are just the greatest kids and I can't say enough about how wonderful they are. Today I get to brag a little about their creativity.

This is my beautiful niece N:

When N was 11, she borrowed this photo of Lib as a puppy and took it with her to art class:

N devoted many months to perfecting this amazing oil portrait:

This lovely little girl is my niece S:

S loves small things and excels at origami folding. She even teaches origami lessons! She created the blue crane on the right, and taught me how to make the purple cube on the left:

And then, there's my nephew R.

R created ... his hairstyle.
Aren't I a lucky aunt!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Trope said...

How very sweet! I loved the painting especially. Your niece and nephew sound like pretty cool kids...

8:49 AM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Talent (and good looks) must run in the family!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home