sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Assassinated

PDRM2735I've been assassinated in Sock Wars (big sigh here). Assassin Opus, who is blogless, killed me off with a pair of maize & blue Socks of Doom. He also sent me the cutest photo he took of the socks-in-progress while he was at Cirque du Soleil, and a little swag from the souvenier shop. Oh well, at least I went out in grand style.

I'm waiting to receive socks-in-progress from North Vancouver's 5 And A Beagle, and will be forwarding them on to Opus for completion. If your name is Amy and your blog is iheartknitting, you just got a little reprieve.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm still waiting on socks from my victim, so I'm sure I'll be killed off soon enough. Your socks are nice, though. Good weapon to be killed with.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home