sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WIP -- Red Scarf for OFA

My trip to Florida gave me a chance to start a red scarf for OFA. (If you're not familiar with the Red Scarf Project, find the button on my sidebar.)

I was in a hurry when I left home, so I chose the yarn & pattern very quickly. OFA prefers to receive unisex scarves, but to me this one seems more pretty than unisex. What do you think? Click the photo if you need to see a larger version. Should I go ahead and add a few sparkly beads to the points?

2 Comments:

Blogger sturdygirl said...

hmmm...i think it is more pretty than unisex - it seems like it will have a beautiful drape. not sure about the beads, though - these are college students after all! your lovely beads might get caught in a bike wheel or something.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful scarf, good knitting there, the beads would be very pretty but...I agree with the other ladies, without would make it easier to care for, but then, depending on who gets it...know what I mean?...of course you do.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home