sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Simple Pleasure

I love my dog
My dog loves cold weather
I love cold weather


You wouldn't think that a dog with very short hair would be bothered by hot weather, but my sweet Libby can't stand the heat. Lucky for me, it's been a little cool in Chicago this week, and she has resumed her autumn and winter ritual of snuggling with me every chance she gets. Here she is doing what she does best.

She's been doing fine since finishing up the treatment for Lyme Disease. She stumbled last night while playing fetch and is limping today, but I think that's due to her age, rather than the disease. I'll keep her on an anti-inflamatory for a few days and try to discourage her from jumping around too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Awww, she looks so content. Casey loves to be under blankets too.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home