sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Friday, September 08, 2006

Eye Candy Friday?

What a crazy week! I'm so glad it's Friday.

During the 2 months I've had this blog, I've slowly learned how to get all the bits and pieces together. I've figured out ways, for instance, to code links and resize buttons so that they fit in the side column. A lot of trial and error. I was even on the verge of taking down the "under construction" banner from the top of the page. Then I managed to trash the template and lose all my links, buttons, and other customizations. All gone. I wasn't sent back all the way to square one, but it's still pretty disappointing. Instead of writing blog entries, I've been rewriting my customizations. Hopefully I'll get caught up over the weekend.

This photo is from my neighbors' backyard. When I composed the shot, it included a butterfly. Oh well. Does it still qualify as eye candy?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Pretty flowers, yes it still qualifies as eye candy.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

That is so breathtakingly beautiful!

I want to tell you how much I've enjoyed seeing YOU bloom in blogland...

Congratulations!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home