sweetfigs   s w e e t   f i g s

   

                in pursuit of a fruitful life

               

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Taking a Breather

The power went off some time last night and I woke up at 1:30 in stuffy hot air.

I never got back to sleep.

I spent a few hours watching TV, waiting for the air conditioner to catch up, then tackled another sewing project.

I could take pictures this morning, but I don't really feel like it. Hopefully I'll get a full night's rest tonight and be back online Wednesday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

We had a blackout this weekend for several hours - I panicked as it was getting dark and started to picture myself holding a flashlight under my chin as I knit.

Damn, the sacrifices one must make for their craft...

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home